Our Vision and Values
is that Weald of Kent is the first choice school for parents and students;
is to be the standard of excellence in an education where academic and personal success is equally valued;
- is founded on values which are centred on our students and focused on their learning;
- is to deliver measurable outcomes for all students from the first day they start their educational journey at Weald of Kent;
- is to be recognised for quality in everything we do; in the quality of the learning experience we expect; in our routine, rigorous and robust approach to self-evaluation and in our drive to innovate, collaborate and openly communicate;
- is based on a consistent approach that values integrity, commitment to each other and celebrates individuality and diversity;
- is realised through bringing together and developing outstanding colleagues from a range of academic and technical backgrounds and interests;
- encourages mutual respect and on-going learning.
This shared vision binds all members of our school community together and promotes a culture of respect, trust and confidence.
Our agreed Values are built on:
- Good Manners